This is the unboxing of Autel EVO Lite+, new drone from Autel Robotics that arrives positioning itself between the DJI Air 2S and the Mavic 2 Pro. The Autel drone stands out for bringing a camera with support for recording videos in 6K resolution, 1-inch sensor, variable aperture f/2.8 to f/11, flight autonomy of up to 40 minutes, control distance of up to 12km, obstacle sensors in three directions and a series of intelligent flight functions.
We received the Premium Bundle kit of the drone, and soon we will have a complete review here at Mundo Conectado, comparing it with other models such as the Air 2S and Mavic 3, in addition to the EVO II Pro.
Autel EVO Lite Series – Key Features:
– Three color options: Orange, Gray and White
– Two versions: EVO Lite and EVO Lite+, with camera changes
– EVO Lite+ version with 20MP camera and 1-inch sensor, variable aperture from f2/8 to f/11 and 6K resolution recording at 30FPS
– EVO Lite version with 50MP camera and 1/1.28 inch (0.8 inch) sensor and 4K HDR resolution recording with RYYB technology and 4-axis gimbal system that rotates the camera 90º
– Obstacle sensors in 3 directions (front, bottom and rear)
– Control distance up to 12Km
– 2.7K 30FPs image transmission to smartphone screen
– Flight time of up to 40 minutes
– Automatic flights
– Follow function (Dynamic Track 2.1)
Thinking about buying a product online? Discover the Save the Connected World extension for Google Chrome. It is free and offers you price comparisons at major stores and coupons so you can always buy at the best price. Download now.