You can at different portals spam numbers report those who are harassing you. On the Clever Dialer platform, for example, the “top spammers of the last 24 hours” are regularly announced. These five are currently included. One number is not new to us.
Spam number: be careful with these 5
Among other things, Clever Dialer is a platform where you can report when you have been called by a spam number. There you will find information about how often it was blocked and what ratings other users give. Based on that, these are currently the top five spammers:
- 01637876223 (Germany) – Blocked 230 times
- 030439729063 (Berlin) – Blocked 378 times
- 01633637113 (Germany) – Blocked 176 times
- 069204369293 (Frankfurt am Main) – Blocked 58 times
- 029412560111 (Lippstadt) – Blocked 83 times
The mobile number 01637876223 has been blocked more than 530 times in the past 30 days alone. Users report that callers speak of an alleged lottery contract and want to tap data. The situation is similar with 01633637113. Here, too, users report alleged prize draws and lottery games. You are advised not to answer or call back. Over 1,500 calls have been blocked in the last 30 days.
|Note that with numbers you do not know
– Never give out your passwords or account details
– Courts, banks and authorities would not ask you to make payments over the phone
– Never give permission for remote access to your PC
– Never share the electricity meter number
Tips & tricks about spam numbers
If you pick up your cell phone or telephone and are unsure whether the person on the other end of the phone has criminal intentions, you can ask these three questions to unmask spam calls. Also, you can watch out for these seven phrases that might indicate phone scams. Caution: Never answer “yes” because attackers can use this word to lure victims of phone scams into their traps. And if nobody answers an unwanted call, that’s the only way you can react.
Source: Clever Dialer