Bill Gates, co-founder and CEO of Microsoft, will release new book on May 3, 2022 which addresses what attitudes humanity should take to avoid a new pandemic. In a blog post Gatesnotesthe billionaire too is confident that this will be the last pandemic.
In the book How to Prevent the Next Pandemic (How to prevent the next pandemic), Gates will address what steps need to be taken to avoid a new tragedy like the one caused by the coronavirus. In the book, the author will also share his conversations with some of the top leaders in the field, such as Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the director general of the WHO.
For him, humanity is on the right path to transform Covid-19 into humanity’s last pandemic. “The world now understands how seriously we must take pandemics and the moment is on our side,” Gates said.
The goal of no more pandemics is ambitious, but the progress we’ve made in recent years has already set us on the path to success.
Bill Gates’ statements serve as a great promotion for his book, which will be released on May 3rd. It is not the first time he has made positive statements, related to the pandemic. Raise the possibility that humanity is in the right way to live without pandemics, means that Bill Gates is really confident that better days will come.
The future according to Bill Gates
Recently, the billionaire and one of the most recognizable men in the world shared his vision of the future. Pointing out that we would have overcome the worst of the pandemic and that 2022 will be the year of the new normal.
Among Bill Gates’ predictions we have:
- The worst of the pandemic will end in 2022: For him, the end of the acute phase of the pandemic will come this year. He also claims that the arrival of the delta variant delayed the end of the pandemic;
- 2022 will be the year of the “new normal”: With the end of the pandemic, humanity will be ready to return to everyday life, with changes in routine for a better future;
- Within the next 3 years meetings will be common in the Metaverse: One of the hottest topics of recent times, the Metaverse, is also on Bill Gates’ radar. For him, the subject will become part of people’s reality;
- More efficient remote medical diagnoses: He believes that in the future, technology will allow doctors to easily access vital patient data, including remote blood collection;
- Diagnosis of Alzheimer’s through blood test: Keeping up with recent advances in Alzheimer’s diagnosis, Gates believes the process of diagnosing Alzheimer’s through the affordable blood test will be approved as early as 2022.
Thinking about buying a product online? Discover the Save the Connected World extension for Google Chrome. It is free and offers you price comparisons at major stores and coupons so you can always buy at the best price. Download now.