Microsoft is the world’s largest software manufacturer and one of the largest companies overall. The best-known products are the Windows operating system and the software office package. In order to be able to use all Microsoft services, an account with Microsoft is helpful. like you one Create Microsoft account you can find out here.
Create a Microsoft account: one for all
What’s the point of creating a Microsoft account? With a Microsoft account, you can sign in to various Microsoft services and websites. This includes not only the well-known and popular applications such as Outlook, Skype, Xbox Live and Co., but also the online office solution Office 365 and the cloud service OneDrive.
The big advantage of a Microsoft account is certainly the convenience of only having to create an account with a password in order to be able to access all services. In addition, the login makes it easier to use multiple Windows devices. Because your various Windows devices are synchronized via the login.
Here’s how you can create a Microsoft account
To create a Microsoft account, proceed as follows:
- Open the Microsoft website with your browser. There you will find the option to create a Microsoft account.
- In the upper right corner you will see an icon with a drawn person, next to it it says “Login”. click on it
- In the new window, users can log in with their account data or create a new Microsoft account.
- Next to the sentence “Don’t have an account yet?” you will find “Then create one now!” in blue letters. Click on it.
- Now you have to enter your email address. Or you create a new one. To do this, click on “Request a new email address”. You can choose between @outlook.com and @hotmail.com as the extension.
- In the next step you have to set a password. It is best to choose a secure password with upper and lower case letters, numbers and special characters.
- Now you have to enter your first and last name.
- Indicates your country and date of birth.
- In the final step you have to solve a captcha to confirm that you are a real person and not a bot.
You have now successfully logged in and created a Microsoft account. You can now use your account to sign in to other Microsoft and Google services. This works via the email address you have chosen with the endings @outlook.com and @hotmail.com.
Conclusion: You have everything under one roof
You now know how to create a Microsoft account and what advantages such an account brings you. Windows offers you a secret trick when writing texts. With a key combination, your PC becomes a dictaphone. But it doesn’t always have to be Microsoft Office. There are powerful alternatives to PowerPoint that will make any presentation a success. And if you don’t want to use Microsoft Teams anymore, just delete it.
Source: own research