If you get a Google account want to create, it’s really easy. The advantage is: Access to the many tools and services that the search engine giant has brought together under its roof over the past few years. But it’s not just that. A Google account also gives you the ability to log in anytime, anywhere, from any device, with just one account. In the following we will tell you how easy it is to register.
Create a Google account: These are your advantages
As mentioned at the beginning, once you have been able to create a Google account, you can enjoy a wide variety of additional services from the provider, most of which are free of charge. These include ingenious office tools such as Google Docs, spreadsheets, presentations and other offshoots. These are all based on their Windows counterparts, with the difference that you have them permanently online.
They can also be edited in real time by any desired participant with a mouse click. In addition, with Google Drive you have a free, 15 gigabyte cloud at your disposal, in which you can store all kinds of personal documents.
Signing in with a Google account will seamlessly tie all your Google services together, sync your calendars and maps, and further personalize your browsing experience if you wish. Thanks to the function, it is also possible to register with providers such as YouTube with just one click on your Google account, without you needing a separate account or having to type in endless passwords.
Step by step to your Google account
How to create a Google account is explained below with detailed step-by-step instructions so that nothing can go wrong.
First of all:
Creating and using your Google account is free, so you don’t need to worry about monthly fees or anything like that.
- Visit Google’s official site to create an account with the provider.
- Decide whether you want this to be a business or personal account.
- Now enter your first and last name. Of course, a pseudonym is also possible.
- If it is a Gmail address, i.e. the e-mail service of the search engine, then ideally you enter something under the user name that you want to use later for your e-mails, for example your first and last name, separated by a Period. Alternatively, it is possible to enter your current e-mail address.
- Now you choose a password, which you have to enter twice to avoid typos. Click Next.
- You now have the option to provide your phone number and an alternate email address, which you may need in the event of account recovery.
- You must enter your date of birth, but it is not visible to other users and is only intended to verify your age for some Google services.
- You can now enter your gender if you wish. Otherwise, there is an option to leave the question unanswered and click Next.
- Finally, click on “Create account”.
Delete, change, restore Google account: Here’s how
There are a few more tweaks that can help you after creating the account. For example, here we explain what you can do to change your GMail password. If your Google account is locked and you don’t know why, we’ll help you out too. Also, if you ever want to restore it for some reason or you want to part with it forever, we’ll show you how it’s possible. How to recover your Google account and how to permanently delete your Google account.
Source: own research, Google