Although many people don’t like it, one of the most anticipated programs by Brazilians and the most popular reality show on national television is Big Brother Brazil. The 2022 edition hasn’t even started yet, but the subject is already high on social media.
If you are part of the group that doesn’t follow and you don’t like the BBB, Mundo Conectado has prepared some tutorials that can help you silence pages and words related to reality on the main social networks. In this way, you will not receive content from pages about Big Brother Brasil on Facebook, at the Instagram and not twitter.
How to block pages and mute the BBB on Twitter
- To block BBB related pages on Twitter, log into your account through the app.
- Go to the page you want to block and tap on the three dots next to the magnifying glass.
- Now select options Mute and Block to no longer receive content from the BBB page.
- At the end, confirm each action by tapping Yes, I’m sure to silence and Block.
If you are a person who uses Twitter a lot, in addition to blocking pages related to the topic, you can also use the Silenced Words to hide terms and words used in the program. See how to do this below:
- First, tap on your profile picture and go to the tab Settings and privacy.
- On the Settings tab, select the option privacy and security.
- Enter in mute and block.
- then go to silenced words.
- On the new page, tap the icon + at the bottom right of the screen.
- Finally, add the word you want to mute, set your preferences and tap To save.
In addition to the most common words like BBB, Big Brother Brasil and BBB 22., a tip is to insert terms that are used by the public on the social network, such as the names of participants/former participants and the name of the tests. Besides of course, words like “wall”, “elimination”, “leader”, “angel”, “Brothers” and others related.
How to block pages about the BBB on Facebook
- To block pages about the BBB on Facebook, just enter each profile and go to the three dots.
- then go to block page.
- To end the action, click Confirm.
How to block pages about BBB on Instagram
- On Instagram, the process is similar to Facebook. Enter the desired profile and go to the three dots, located in the upper right corner.
- Then tap on the tab Block.
- Finally, select one of the available options and tap the blue button written Block.
Important: Unlike Twitter, Facebook and Instagram do not have tools that allow users to filter words and terms related to a particular topic. Thus, it is up to the user to block the pages that talk about the subject.
Therefore, remember to also block unofficial pages that comment on Big Brother Brasil. As much as you don’t follow these profiles on social media, block anyway so that these pages don’t appear as a suggestion in your feed.
Thinking about buying a product online? Discover the Save the Connected World extension for Google Chrome. It is free and offers you price comparisons at major stores and coupons so you can always buy at the best price. Download now.