Task Manager is one of the most useful tools. This application shows you all open programs at a glance. You can also manage them through the application. A strong organizational and management tool. It is therefore important that you Open Task Manager can. We’ll show you how to do this on Windows devices.
Opening Task Manager: A Guide
Opening Task Manager isn’t rocket science. It can be done in just a few simple steps. However, there are three different methods that work for Windows 10 and Windows 11.
#1 Via keyboard shortcut
- Press the buttons at the same time Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
- A window will now open. Click on ” in the bottom leftMore Show“.
- The Task Manager view will then open.
#2 Open via start menu
- Right click on that Start menu icon or press simultaneously Windows + X.
- Select in the context menu that opens Task manager out.
#3 Open with Run window
- Press the key combination Windows + R.
- Now the Run window opens, in which you type “taskmgr“ type.
- Then confirm with “Enter“.
Conclusion: Opening the task manager is quick and easy
A few clicks and it’s done, as does Giga. Finding Task Manager is really easy. The same applies to Mac devices. We have the right instructions for you for this too. However, these steps may not work. In such cases, it is most likely a bug in the software. But we can also remedy that. You can just boot into Windows Safe Mode and get to the bottom of the problem.
Source: Giga, own research