Many people use the alarm clock from your cell phone to wake up, remember to do everyday tasks or create reminders so you don’t forget to take medicine. However, some smartphones offer a low variety of standard ringtones for the alarm, which causes many to hate that sound.
If you are the type of person who doesn’t mind waking up to your favorite music, see the step by step below that will teach you how to set it as an alarm clock through the service of Spotify.
Remembering that to do this, in addition to having the watch app, the user must have the Spotify app installed on their smartphone and need to be connected to the internet to find the songs on the platform.
How to set a Spotify song as an Android phone alarm clock
- The first step is to open the application of the Clock on your cell phone.
- Then select the Alarm in which you want to insert a new ringtone.
- tap on bell icon to access the sounds available on your alarm clock.
- On the new page, go to the Spotify.
- In this tab, if prompted, connect your cell phone with Spotify. Afterwards, the application will show some suggestions, if you prefer, tap the Magnifying glass to search for a song that is not listed.
- touch the search bar to enter the track or artist you want.
- select the music you want and close the app.
Ready! The new song has been set to alarm. One tip valuable so you don’t get sick of your touch is regularly changing sounds during the week.
Did you like today’s tutorial? See more tutorials by clicking here.
Thinking about buying a product online? Discover the Save the Connected World extension for Google Chrome. It is free and offers you price comparisons at major stores and coupons so you can always buy at the best price. Download now.