Despite being a great way to connect with other people, social networks can often present certain insecurities, especially when it comes to privacy. Therefore, it is always good to define a password strong for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and other social media accounts. After all, all care is little.
If you feel vulnerable with your current password from Instagram, Mundo Conectado will help you to change it simply and quickly, regardless of whether you use Meta’s social network on your computer or smartphone (Android or iOS). Without further ado, follow the tutorials below:
How to change your Instagram account password on mobile (Android and iOS)
- First, log in to your account via application of Instagram on your smartphone. Then tap your Photograph to go to your profile page.
- Access the Menulocated in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Then select the tab settings.
- On the new page, tap Safety.
- Select the first option Password.
- Lastly, type it the password you already use to login, and later, create and repeat the new password. To finish the procedure, tap the confirm icon in the upper right corner. If you don’t remember your current one, tap Forgot your password? to receive an email and to reset it.
How to change your Instagram account password from your computer
- On the computer, the process is also simple. First, open a browser of your choice, access the Instagram page and log in to your account.
- On the home page, click your profile picturein the upper right corner, and select the option settings.
- Inside this new page, in the side menu, go to Change Password.
- Enter the old password and then create and repeat the new. When everything is ok, click the button Change Password to finish. Remember to create a strong password with numbers, letters and symbols.
Ready! See how easy it is to change your Instagram account password? Remembering that if you do not remember the current password for your account, on the login page itself, you can ask to reset it through the email registered on the platform.
If you enjoyed today’s tutorial, access more MC tips by clicking here.
Are you thinking about buying a product online? Discover the Save the Connected World extension for Google Chrome. It is free and offers you price comparisons at major stores and coupons so you can always buy at the best price. Download now.