The 2021 version of the Nintendo Switch is probably one of the most sought-after consoles in recent years. It inspires fans all over the world and has something for almost every taste with a wide range of games. At o2 there is Nintendo Switch OLED now free of charge in the tariff bundle.
Nintendo Switch OLED at the o2 tariff
Together with the Free M tariff from o2 for 39.99 euros per month (at 24 months). If you secure the tariff bundle for 36 months, i.e. three years, it only costs you 34.99 euros per month. New customers, young people and the self-employed save a good 279.99 euros with this deal. For existing o2 customers, it even means savings of up to 399.99 euros.
This is what the savings premium from console and tariff offers:
- Nintendo Switch OLED (2021)
- 20 GB high-speed data volume
- 4G LTE/5G
- Allnet flat rate (SMS and phone to all German networks)
- EU roaming included
In addition, you save the connection price of 39.99 euros.
What can the new switch do?
Let’s not fool ourselves: “Super Mario”, “The Legend Of Zelda” or “Pokémon” are rightly successful series today as they were then. With the Nintendo Switch OLED you can also play multiplayer games with friends, compete in exciting online battles against strangers from all over the world or explore the world of imaginative games at home and on the go. The Nintendo Switch OLED at a glance:
- Display: 7 inch 1280 x 720p OLED multi-touch capacitive touchscreen
- CPU/GPU: Custom Nvidia Tegra processor
- Storage: 64GB (expandable up to 2TB Micro SD)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac compliant) / Bluetooth 4.1
- Video Output: Up to 1080p (TV mode); Up to 720p (handheld)
- USB port: USB-C
- Micro SD slot: Compatible with microSD, microSDHC, and microSDXC
- Battery life: 4.5 to 9 hours (depending on game intensity)
- Charging time: about 3 hours
Sources: o2; own research
The links marked “Advertisement” are so-called affiliate links. The linked offers do not come from the publisher. If you click on such an affiliate link and make a purchase via this link, FUNKE Digital GmbH will receive a commission from the relevant online shop. For you as a user, the price does not change, there are no additional costs for you. The income contributes to being able to offer you high-quality, entertaining journalism free of charge.
You want to read more from us? Follow us on Google News.