Those who follow the Mundo Conectado tutorials have already learned several tips to optimize and customize some applications such as WhatsApp and YouTube for the dark theme. For those who still don’t know, when activated, dark mode changes the colors of the background and icons to lighter tones, making the user not strain his vision so much when using the applications for a long time.
Thus, our team decided to prepare a simple and exclusive tutorial for Twitter users on smartphones with Android operating system. It is worth mentioning that users of the application on iPhone and the web version of the social network can also follow the step by step below, however, they should be aware of some interface and writing changes. So, if you prefer a darker layout, follow the tutorial steps below.
How to Enable Twitter’s Dark Mode on Android
- First, open the app twitter on your cell phone.
- then go to Photograph of your profile, located in the upper left corner.
- Enter in Settings and Privacy.
- On the new page, go to the option Accessibility, display and languages.
- Now select the tab Exhibition.
- Then tap dark mode.
- Mark the box from dark mode to activate it.
- It is worth noting that you will also activate the dark theme by selecting the option Use device settings. So, if your smartphone is in dark mode, it will switch automatically.
- You can also define if you want a visual a little dark (more bluish tone) or totally dark. Then just exit the settings.
See how easy it is to put your Twitter app on Android in Dark Mode? See more MC tutorials by clicking here.
Thinking about buying a product online? Discover the Save the Connected World extension for Google Chrome. It is free and offers you price comparisons at major stores and coupons so you can always buy at the best price. Download now.