Recently, users of twitter could only schedule posts through third-party apps. However, recently, the social network decided to implement the post scheduling tool directly on the platform, making the procedure easier.
Now, users can schedule their content for the next day or any other date they prefer. It is important to say that the resource is only available in web version of Twitter, that is, through a browser (mobile and PC). At the application, the function is not yet enabled.
If you use Twitter as a way to promote a product or a service and want to organize posts there, check out the tutorial that Mundo Conectado has prepared that will teach you how to schedule posts directly from the social network through the browser.
Remembering that the step by step below was done through a computer, but it is also possible to do the procedure through the cell phone, using the browser of your choice.
How to schedule Twitter posts from the browser
- First, log into your account and create a tweet as usual, either with just words or with images/videos.
- Then click on Calendar Icon, which is located under the publication.
- Now, set the date (month/day/year) and time you want to schedule the publication. click in confirm when everything is ok.
- Finally, click tweet to confirm the appointment.
How to delete or edit scheduled posts
Once you schedule a post, you can preview it and even choose to delete or edit the post. See how to do this below:
- To access the list of scheduled tweets, go to tweet, as shown in the following image.
- When the publishing tab opens, click Unsent tweets.
- On the new page, select the tab scheduled and click To edit, at the top right corner.
- If you want to delete the post, check the blue box next to it and click Delete. You can do this with multiple posts at once.
- If you want to edit it, on the same page, click on the scheduled post and go again to the Calendar Icon to set a new publication date.
Ready! With scheduled posts on Twitter, you save time and don’t have to rush to show content to your followers.
Thinking about buying a product online? Discover the Save the Connected World extension for Google Chrome. It is free and offers you price comparisons at major stores and coupons so you can always buy at the best price. Download now.