You can at different portals spam numbers report those who are harassing you. On the Clever Dialer platform, for example, the “top spammers of the last 24 hours” are regularly announced. These five are currently included. One number is not new to us.
|Note that with numbers you do not know
– Never give out your passwords or account details
– Courts, banks and authorities would not ask you to make payments over the phone
– Never give permission for remote access to your PC
– Never share the electricity meter number
Beware of these 5 spam numbers
Among other things, Clever Dialer is a platform where you can report when you have been called by a spam number. There you will find information about how often it was blocked and what ratings other users give. Based on that, these are currently the top five spammers:
- 06920436149 (Frankfurt am Main) – Blocked 1,569 times
- 030201649242 (Berlin) – Blocked 667 times
- 080020033407 (Germany) – Blocked 1,231 times
- 030439729062 (Berlin) – Blocked 260 times
- 03088248856 (Berlin) – Blocked 75 times
The spam number from Frankfurt am Main has also been in at least second place on Clever Dialer’s list of top spammers for several months. In the last 30 days alone, 7,143 calls have been reported. In numerous comments it is said that some calls are made several times a day. You can find more information about 06920436149 here. The other spam numbers are dominated by those from Berlin.
Tips & tricks about spam numbers
If you pick up your cell phone or phone and are unsure whether the person on the other end of the phone has criminal intent, you can ask these three questions to unmask spam calls. Also, you can watch out for these seven phrases that might indicate phone scams. Caution: Never answer “yes” because attackers can use this word to lure victims of phone scams into their traps. And if nobody answers an unwanted call, that’s the only way you can react.
Source: Clever Dialer