For those who like practicality when accessing an application on their cell phone, the best way is to create shortcuts on mobile home screen. So, just unlock the device to access the apps.
In addition to being able to add your own Whatsapp As a shortcut, Android phone users can also put favorite contacts or groups on their home screen. This way, the user can access the conversations directly, without having to open the app first to access it.
See the tutorial we prepared for you who want to easily access your favorite WhatsApp contacts from the home screen of your Android smartphone. The step by step below is very simple and you don’t need other applications to perform the action.
How to Create Favorite Contacts Shortcut in WhatsApp (Android)
- First, open the application from Whatsapp normally.
- Then tap and hold on contact that you want to bookmark.
- go to the three dots, located in the upper right corner.
- Now select the option Add conversation shortcut.
- In the new tab that appears, tap and hold the contact icon to set the shortcut’s position on your home screen. Or just select the option automatically add and position it later.
- Okay, now on your home screen, the conversations tab for that contact can be easily accessed with just one touch.
If you liked the tutorial above, also see how to download multiple files at once through WhatsApp Web.
Are you thinking about buying a product online? Discover the Save the Connected World extension for Google Chrome. It is free and offers you price comparisons at major stores and coupons so you can always buy at the best price. Download now.