Upload group videos and private conversations from Whatsapp it’s something very simple. Application users can easily do this through files in the mobile gallery or record a video on the spot and send it. However, in the latter case, you often just want to show something you recorded without the background sound appearing.
Thus, thinking about videos in which the audios are irrelevant, WhatsApp included the tool to disable the sound a while ago, but many people still don’t know how to use it. The feature works on both Android devices and iOS devices.
So instead of opening an application to mute a file, see the step by step how to mute a video before sending it to someone on WhatsApp.
How to mute a video before sending it via WhatsApp
- The first step is to open the WhatsApp application normally on your cell phone.
- Then, in between in a private conversation or in a group you want to send the video to.
- go to the clip icon, located next to the message field.
- tap the option Gallery.
- Now select the video you want to send.
- Then tap the volume icon to mute the video. You will see the icon change to mute. If you prefer, since the video doesn’t need the sound, you can also click on the word GIF to send the file in this format.
- Finally, tap the button To send.
See how easy it is to mute a video before sending it through WhatsApp? Remember that the original file will not be changed and will continue to sound normally in your smartphone gallery.
Check out more MC tutorials by clicking here.
Are you thinking of buying a product online? Meet the Save the World Connected extension for Google Chrome. It is free and offers you price comparisons in the main stores and coupons so you can always buy at the best price. Download now.