We receive daily a series of images, videos and documents by WhatsApp. Often, this excess of received files causes users to miss the most important ones. One of the ways to find lost photos and videos is to check your cell phone gallery. But, there is another way to do this through the whatsapp web.
In addition to being able to easily access it through the web version of the messenger, users can also download these files.
To facilitate this process, Mundo Conectado has prepared a step-by-step guide that will teach you download multiple files from groups or private conversations at once through WhatsApp Web. See how to do this in the tutorial below:
How to download multiple files at once on WhatsApp Web
- First, join the private chat or group you want to download the files from.
- Then click above the name of the person or group, where all the conversation data are located.
- Then, on the conversation / group data page, go to Media files, links and docs.
- Select the tab where you want to download the files, either media or documents. In my case, I selected some photos. After that, hover over the files and click on white ball with selection icon of each one of them so that it stays green.
- Now, with all the images selected, click on the Download Symbol (located in the upper corner of the screen) and wait for the download to begin.
- Once downloaded, your files will be compressed in a zipped folder. Click with the right mouse button on top of it and select the option Extract here.
- Ready! All your images, videos and documents will be accessible on your computer from now on, as shown in the example image below.
See also how to change the wallpaper and apply a new one to WhatsApp conversations by clicking here.
Are you thinking of buying a product online? Meet the Save the World Connected extension for Google Chrome. It is free and offers you price comparisons in the main stores and coupons so you can always buy at the best price. Download now.