Developer and former Microsoft employee Michael Niehaus explains that at windows 11 two features you should rather hide in order to improve the performance of your PC.
Windows 11: Better disable these features
Some features are enabled by default on Windows 11. In order to improve the speed of your operating system, it is therefore advisable to disable some features.
Microsoft Teams plays an important role in the latest Windows release. The app is integrated in the taskbar so that you can start personal video conferences quickly and easily, for example. There is also an innovation called the “Widgets Board” in the taskbar.
According to Michael Niehaus, it’s a good idea to disable both app icons (via Windows Latest). The reason: Microsoft teams and widgets start in the background. Disabling them could increase computer performance.
How do I disable Microsoft Teams?
You can disable Microsoft on Windows 11 as follows:
- Open the taskbar settings by right-clicking on the taskbar.
- Open the Microsoft Teams chat icon.
- Disable chat.
- Now go to the app settings by clicking on the Windows icon in the taskbar. Select “Settings”.
- Select “App” from the left menu.
- Scroll down to “Autostart”. Disable autostart using the on/off toggle on all Microsoft Teams entries.
If the Windows 11 tip was helpful for you, the advice from Microsoft could also help you: The company advises leaving the Windows PC on overnight.
Source: Windows Latest