With Zalando Plus you enjoy some advantages, but these are not worthwhile if you no longer shop there. Maybe you just started the trial month to get your delivery faster. But now you want Cancel Zalando Plus and don’t know how? We’ll show you.
Cancel Zalando Plus: A guide
Even if the amount of 15 euros per year is not gigantic, it only pays off for true shopping enthusiasts and the impatient. The subscription includes faster deliveries and earlier access to the goods. In addition, your emails will be answered faster.
But if that’s just not profitable for you anymore, it’s absolutely uncomplicated to cancel Zalando Plus. You don’t need a cancellation service provider for this either, you can do it conveniently via Zalando’s website.
- Open the Zalando homepage and log in with your user data.
- Click on the person icon in the top right corner and then on “Your Account”.
- Now go to “Zalando Plus”, the fourth point under the heading “Your user account”.
- Scroll down to “Membership Settings” and click on the black “Cancel Membership” button.
- Now you will be asked again if you are sure. To do this, click on “Yes, cancel membership”.
- Select the reason for your cancellation and click “Yes, cancel membership” again to cancel Zalando Plus.
- You will now be shown the date on which your membership ends.
After termination, no more money will be debited from your account, but you can still use the Plus benefits until the membership expires.
Conclusion: Termination with a few clicks
In fact, Zalando did not hide the option to cancel and made it simple. Since the 15 euros are always paid for a whole year, there is no real notice period in this sense. You can cancel Zalando Plus at any time, but of course you will not get your money back.
Have you ever wondered whether Amazon is really cheaper than other providers? If you use the provider often, you should know a few tips for comparing prices on Amazon.